You can leave comments now!
I was just made aware that previously only registered users were able to leave comments on my posts! But now I've managed to changed the settings and everyone is welcome to add their thoughts!

( I guess this explains why people have been emailing their comments=] )

Saturday 14 February 2009

Erik Vervroegan and Philippe Meunier

From Adalert

This post was originally supposed to be about the "4 Creative Personalities", but unfortunately because of time constraints it will have to wait til the next post.

So instead, I thought I'd share a video interview (with Erik Vervroegan and Philippe Meunier) that Ihaveanidea.org released last week. In case you don't know, Erik Vervroegan is the former ECD of TBWA Paris and Philippe Meunier is one of the co founders of Sid Lee.

The guys on IHAI invited people to submit questions for the interview with the two 'superstar creatives', and I was lucky enough to get two of mine forwarded. The first one was directed at Erik and was a response to an interview he had done ages ago, where he said that the secret to his success as a creative was/is;

"money and power are not appealing to me" and "I think the secret is to always stay fresh and to not be bothered by things that have nothing to do with your job like money or internal politics."

The second question was for Philippe, whom I basically asked;

"What do you think of digital agencies, and how do you think they will effect the future of our industry?"

So if you've not yet seen the interview click through here, or copy/paste http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=304541868 in your browser.

Cheers!

No comments: